Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Medical/Health
Plainsview Hospital is a leading private healthcare provider with high focus on quality, state of the art treatment, cost effective healthcare and respect for human beings.
We are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officer who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers to work with our consultants and dedicated multi-professional team.
- Examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or in-patient level.
- Implementing community health care activities in liaison with other health workers.
- Guiding and counselling patients, clients and staff on health issues.
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health.
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skills.
- Collecting and compiling clinical data.
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes.
- Continuously improve yourself.
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond.
- Accurately enter data in our high-quality Electronic Medical Records system.
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities where need arises.
- Degree/Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution.
- Certificate or Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council.
- Valid Practicing license from the Clinical Officers’ council.
- Minimum of three years clinical experience after internship in a busy hospital.
Eligible candidates are requested to email their application letters, CV and copy of their certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 28th August 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Plainsview Nursing Home is an equal opportunity employer.