- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Credit Controller
- Job Field: Medical / Health
Role of Purpose
Plainsview Hospital, a leading health care institution in Kiambu County has excellent career opportunity for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful applicant will participate in Formulation, Reviewing and Implementation of the Hospital’s credit control procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ensure debt collection is conducted in a professional manner and in accordance with the School’s procedures.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Prepare weekly debtors report.
- Active monitoring of delinquent debts.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Formulating, reviewing and implementing credit control policies.
- Developing service level agreements and executing 3rd party contract.
- Identifying changes in payment patterns and proposing action to avert indebtedness.
- Ensuring monthly and year end processing deadlines are met as required.
- Championing customer service excellence and continual improvement.
• Must have completed CPA Section IV.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Must have a strong understanding of accounting theory.
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
•Expert knowledge in credit management.
•Strong leadership skills.
•Sound problem solving and decision making skills.
•Refined customer service skills.
•Excellent negotiations skills.
- Knowledge in accounting software (Excel & SPS) is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) to
Human Resources Office
Plainsview Nursing Home Ltd
P.O. Box 208 – 00232,
Ruiru OR email@example.com not later than Friday 5th March 2021. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names, I.D No. and contact details of 3 referees.
- Ensure to attach three of the latest pay slips and National ID
- ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
Plainsview Nursing Home is an equal opportunity employer.