- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Ruiru
- Job Title: Nursing Officer
- Department: Clinical Services
- Job Field: Medical / Health
Reporting to the Nursing Officer In-Charge – Nursing midwife, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Providing holistic care by carrying out risk identification and assessment of an individual throughout the lifespan.
- Performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings.
- Assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-based nursing care for client/patient.
- Creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for client/patient.
- Carrying out patient audits to improve client/patient care.
- Collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support client/patient and their families.
- Carrying out therapeutic communication with the patient/client.
- Conducting community health risk assessment and providing outcome based interventions.
- Documenting interventions and nursing outcomes.
- Participating in quality improvement and quality assurance procedures.
- Diagnosing common health conditions and recommending necessary interventions.
- Diploma in KRCHN and midwifery.
- Licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Possession of valid NCK practicing license.
- Three (3) years working experience.
- At least 25 years old.
- Good communication skills, honest and good interpersonal skills.
- Midwifery experience is an added advantage
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Sunday 8th November 2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names, I.D No. and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
Plainsview Nursing Home is an equal opportunity employer.